Recipe by CassandraLynne11
This is a moist and interesting dish that is easy to cook and a pleasure to eat. The cheese tends to stick to the pan and if anyone finds a remedy for that, do tell! Adjust the cheese and Dijon amounts to completely coat your chicken.
Top Review by Kerry G
Yum! This is so simple to make, and it's definitely a comfort food! I made this as follows, using a combination of grated and shredded parmeasan cheese (because that's what i had). I aslo cooked it on the George Foreman instead of in a pan. I did not experince much stickage at all, just a little around the bottom of each breast. This recipie is definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- tomato sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet to a medium heat.
- Cut each chicken breast into manageable pieces, about three pieces to each breast.
- Coat the chicken, first with the mustard then the Parmesan.
- Once the oil is hot add the chicken to your pan and cook until there is no more pink, turning once.
- Remove the chicken and serve with warmed tomato sauce if desired.