Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I receive a little card in the mail monthly from a local Real Estate Agent. The little card has a recipe printed on it and this months was really delicious so I just had to post it. I guess kudos go to The Dining Diva (printed on bottom of card). Very quick and simple with ingredient's you usually have on hand....Enjoy!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded very thin
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine (I was a little heavy handed with the wine...probably used 1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In shallow bowl, combine mustard and wine.
- In a second bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan.
- Dip pounded chicken in mustard mixture to coat both sides, then in crumb mixture.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until done.
- Serve with fettuccine, lightly tossed with diced tomato, parsley and room-temperature commercial Italian salad dressing.
- Add a green vegetable of your choice.
- Serve fruit for dessert.