Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A different way to make chicken parmesan. Always gets raves. Delicious and easy to make.
- 4 pieces chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
- Dip chicken in 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Roll in mixture of 2 tbsps. grated cheese, 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper. Place in baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven uncovered 30 minutes, then turn over.
- Meanwhile mix 1/2 cup evaporated milk with 1/2 cup grated cheese. Take pan from oven and pour tomato sauce over chicken. Spoon grated cheese mix on chicken.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender.