1/2 Photos of Diet Haystacks
These aren't exactly healthy, but they are much better for you than the butter-laden, fried noodle variety of haystack cookies. From Hungry-Girl. Cook time includes chill time. (1 Stack - 71 calories, 4g fat, 12 carbs, 5g fiber, 2g protein - 1 WW point)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals.
- 2Be careful not to burn or overcook.
- 3Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- 4Add cereal and gently toss till coated.
- 5Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks.
- 6Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Haystacks
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 64.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g