1/4 Photos of Diabetic Cafe Au Lait Pudding
I just love Jello fat free/sugar free pudding, I can play with it in so many ways and this is a very good way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow the directions on the package for preparing the vanilla pudding: add 2 cups of cold milk and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- 2In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding.
- 3The directions call for 2 cups of milk. Instead, put in 1½ cups of milk and ½ cup of chilled coffee and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- 4Transfer about 4 tablespoons of the vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate pudding to a third bowl.
- 5Add 2 more tablespoons of coffee to this batch.
- 6Whisk this batch.
- 7It should appear a few shades lighter than the chocolate pudding's color.
- 8Discard the remainder of the coffee (or drink it).
- 9Layer in cups or parfait glasses. Refrigerate for five minutes. Garnish with whipped cream and or a sprinkling of coco, if desired, before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Cafe Au Lait Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix