Recipe by CookbookCarrie
ZERO, yep Zip Zero Weight Watcher points per 3/4 C. Serving. This is enough to cover 1 sm head of cabbage and 3-4 carrots. It may look under-dressed when you first finish, but the cabbage will loose some water after it sits and it will be perfect in 1/2 hr or so! This is a variation on my mother's coleslaw dressing. Hope you enjoy! Cook time is resting in the refrigerator time.
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the vinegar, splenda, and salad dressing in a bowl and whip with your wire whisk until smooth.
- This will take a few minutes Add in the Salt and Celery Seeds, stir gently and pour over your favorite cabbage mix.
- This recipe is 0 weight watcher points if you use Cabbage, Carrots, and a bit of onion, or some other 0 point vegetables.