I found this recipe while ISO another recipe for "Beef and Barley Soup". I just could not throw out the beautiful ribs from our "Christmas Prime Rib". These sound delicious, but I will have to make them with the ribs from our next Prime Rib. (DH won the coin toss between these or soup) I'm posting it now, knowing there are a lot of beautiful prime rib bones around this time of year. This seems like such a simple way to make use of them, besides throwing them into the garbage or to the dog. "Sorry Rover" You could always mix up the seasonings and use garlic, thyme, rosemary, Dijon, or horseradish; panko instead of breadcrumbs... infinite possibilities
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler to high.
- 2Melt the butter in a small saucepan; remove from heat and stir in the mustard, cayenne and Worcestershire; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Brush the ribs with the melted butter mixture; roll in the bread crumbs, coating well.
- 4Place on a broiler pan and broil, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter, until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Prime Rib Bones
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: