Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
All You April 2012
- 8 ounces cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 18 inches baguette, sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler to high and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a medium bowl, stir together ham, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
- Place bread, cut side up, on baking sheet. Spread ham mixture evenly on top and sprinkle with Cheddar.
- Broil until cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from broiler and let stand 3 minutes. Slice into 24 pieces and serve warm.