Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Diabetic Cooking March/April 2007. It has 4 WW points.
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, mix
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add oil; heat. Add onion, green pepper and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent and vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place bread crumbs in mixing bowl. Dribble milk over crumbs to moisten, while stirring ightly. Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
- Add crab, cooked vegetables, dill, lemon, seafood seasoning and black pepper. Stir lightly to blend. Spoon mixture back into ovenproof skillet. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.