Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was a Thursday night soup for many years at Denny's. This is a copycat recipe, but tastes like I remember!
- 4 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Put butter, soups,mayo and Cheez Whiz in 1 1/2 quart saucepan, stirring.
- constantly over medium heat, until smooth.
- Stir in broth and season to taste.
- with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until piping hot, but do not let it.