1/6 Photos of Deluxe Bacon Burgers
A red ribbon winning recipe from 1976, then featured in a Taste of Home magazine. Very hearty burger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first several ingredients.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix gently.
- 3Shape into 8 patties.
- 4Wrap a bacon strip around each patty; secure with toothpicks.
- 5In a large skillet, cook burgers until meat is no longer pink and bacon is crisp.
- 6Remove toothpicks, place burgers on buns and garnish with your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 797.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 31.8 g