Perfect Pixie's Note:
Saw these on a New Zealand website, my oh my did it bring back memories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water until tender.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Cover the right-hand third of each slice of bread with a layer of salmon then a slice of lemon.
- 4Place one fat or three thin asparagus spears on top and squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- 5Season with black pepper and roll up.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Asparagus Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: