Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband isn't a fan of zucchini and this is how I got him to eat it. I've also made this recipe with added beans, chicken, sausage or spinach and sometimes I spice it up. So go ahead and play around!
- Cook rice according to package.
- In a separate saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté onion, red pepper and garlic until tender.
- Add tomatoes and zucchini and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve zucchini mixture over the rice.
We (and when I say we, I even include my 19 month old!) really liked this. It was easy and inexpensive but quite yummy. I made this just as written but I bet you could modify it based on what you had in the fridge! Thanks for the great recipe FrVanilla..
Quick, Easy and Delicious! Thank you for sharing!