Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious! My family requests that I make them for every picnic.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup crushed cheese crackers
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, minced onion, egg and crackers using your hands. Form into four fat patties.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.