- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, from jar
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out refrigerated crescent dough in a single sheet. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and garlic in a bowl. Add cooked sausage and Mexican cheese and stir until incorporated.
- Spread mixture onto the rolled out dough evenly. Then roll into a log, and slice into 1/2 inch slices. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake in oven about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling, and outside of crescent starts to brown. Serve warm.