Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh, this is a guilty pleasure of mine. Delicious on a sandwich of fresh summer tomatoes. I also love to use this as a stir fry sauce or as a substitute for b.b.q. sauce.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Combine ingredients and mix well.