1/1 Photo of Delicious Potato Salad With Dill Pickle
Pesto lover's Note:
This is a simple and very tasty potato salad. It looks great with all the green in it. There's never any left over when I serve it. This recipe can easily be doubled for a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube potatoes. Boil until just tender.
- 2Mix all other ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- 3Drain cooked potatoes and let cool completely.
- 4Mix potatoes into mayonnaise mixture.
- 5Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. It tastes best if you refrigerate it at least 4 hours, so that flavors meld.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Potato Salad With Dill Pickle
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 969.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g