Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I got his recipe from a great friend in WI (thanks, Sheila)and it has been a hit! It's simple to prepare and gives you time to relax, read a book, or whatever you like to do with the little bit of free time we have during the day. The dish makes it's own gravy, so serve it up with rice, potatoes or steak fries and watch your family or guests enjoy your "hard work".
- 4 pork chops (center cut, boneless)
- plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive oil (for browning)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip your pork chops in egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- In a skillet, lightly brown the chops in olive oil.
- Placed browned chops in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Mix together the soups and pour over the chops.
- Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.