1/1 Photo of Delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
This cookies too good. I got it from one of my friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl(It is suggested that you use a stand mixer or even hand held mixer since the dough is so thick but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the wooden spoon method).
- 2Add the eggs one at a time. Then the vanilla.
- 3In another bowl combine the oats, flour, soda, salt and cinammon.
- 4Gradually add this mixture to the creamed butter and sugars. Then add the chocolate chips.
- 5Leave the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to and hour so that it won't be so sticky when forming dough balls.
- 6After the dough has sat in the fridge a while, preheat your oven to 375 F/190°C from dough into ping pong sized balls leave in the oven for 10 minutes, I like to turn the pans at the half way mark.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g