Recipe by tessahunter_rulz
These muesli bars are so yummy- nothing in the supermarket could match them! All measurements are guides- throw in what you have. I like to double the recipe- plenty for the weeks lunchboxes, after school etc etc
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 shredded wheat biscuits
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey in a large saucepan (this is where you will mix every thing so best to keep it big, especially if you are doubling it).
- Add the rice bubbles, rolled oats, wheat biscuits, coconut, apricots, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds. (and chocolate chips).
- Mix it all together and press into a large greased tin.
- Refrigerate (to make it easier, you could cut it into squares before putting it into the fridge).