1/3 Photos of Delicious Easy Asian Grilled Drumsticks
8 hrs 15 mins
This is SO good! Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinate about 8 hours. This chicken is delicious both hot or cold! If you are doubling this recipe, and I suggest you do, this chicken is very good, prepare two separate marinades in two bowls and use two separate bags for marinating (10 drumsticks in each bag).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes (or use less)
- black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- seasoning salt (or use white salt)
- black pepper
- 1In a bowl whisk together the first 8 ingredients.
- 2Add in green onions.
- 3Place the chicken drumsticks in a large resealable bag.
- 4Pour the marinade on top and seal bag; turn to coat evenly with marinade.
- 5Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Set grill to medium heat.
- 7Remove the chicken and discard the marinade.
- 8Place the chicken on a baking sheet, and pat any excess marinade off with a paper towel.
- 9Rub the drumsticks with peanut oil on all sides.
- 10Season chicken with seasoned salt or white salt and pepper.
- 11Gill turning chicken until crispy and golden brown, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Easy Asian Grilled Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (1228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 464.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 15.1 g