1/3 Photos of Delicious and Moist Honey Bun Cake Cinnamon Flop
This cake is divine! It taste like a mixture of a moist honey bun and a moist cinnamon strudel. I can't say enough about this cake. My brother (who has never asked for any recipe) tried it and said he wanted the recipe. It was delicious! Simple, quick and easy ingredients. You have to give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the toppings first. That's brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Sit aside.
- 2For the cake, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and sour cream. Mix well.
- 3Grease 9x13" dish.
- 4Spread half the cake batter into pan. Sprinkle half the toppings on top. Take a butter knife and make a few gentle swirls into the cake. Don't mix too much or it will blend.
- 5Layer the remaining cake mix on top.
- 6Follow with remaining topping.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- 8While baking, prepare glaze. Mix conf sugar and milk well.
- 9Pour glaze over cake while hot.
- 10Allow to cool partially. I love it most when it's warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious and Moist Honey Bun Cake Cinnamon Flop
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: