This cake is divine! It taste like a mixture of a moist honey bun and a moist cinnamon strudel. I can't say enough about this cake. My brother (who has never asked for any recipe) tried it and said he wanted the recipe. It was delicious! Simple, quick and easy ingredients. You have to give it a try!
- Mix the toppings first. That's brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Sit aside.
- For the cake, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and sour cream. Mix well.
- Grease 9x13" dish.
- Spread half the cake batter into pan. Sprinkle half the toppings on top. Take a butter knife and make a few gentle swirls into the cake. Don't mix too much or it will blend.
- Layer the remaining cake mix on top.
- Follow with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- While baking, prepare glaze. Mix conf sugar and milk well.
- Pour glaze over cake while hot.
- Allow to cool partially. I love it most when it's warm.