1/3 Photos of Dee's Quick and Easy Strawberry Meringues.(4 Ingredients, 5 Min
Dee-lish #2's Note:
I love these on a warm summery day, they are so easy to make and great if you are stuck for a dessert, they look great and have only 4 ingredients.You can play around with this recipe by using different fruits etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and top strawberries.
- 2In a blender mix all of the cream and about half of the strawberries, add a dash of vanilla to the cream if using.
- 3Spoon into meringue nests and decorate with remaining strawberries.
- 4NOTE: I ''fan'' the strawberries and lay them on top for decoration,you can also serve with extra cream on the side if you wish.
- 5You can use different fruits for this dessert,I find berries best.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Quick and Easy Strawberry Meringues.(4 Ingredients, 5 Min
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: