Perfect Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
This is the best!! And it is so easy to make!!! Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days, or frozen for 1 month. Bring to room temp and beat 1 min.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened (no subs)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat butter in med bowl on med speed until creamy.
- Beat in marshmallow cream.
- Blend well.
- Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Increase speed to hi and beat for 3 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Have been looking for a frosting with flavor for my homemade/ decorated cakes. Found one!!!! Love this! It has flavor and is sinfully delicious! Hubby wanted a cake with whipped cream frosting bought from the store for his b-day, but after trying this one he wanted this instead. That is saying a lot!! Thanks for the submit!!!