Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low Fat and ligher in calories version from the Kraft recipes and I posted it here when I couldn't find a similar one to save for myself. It was simple and quick to make, you could even make the filling ahead of time and then assemble with crust and bake on night for a good week night dinner. Recipe calls for thawing vegetables but mine were mixed in straight from the freezer and it came out just fine.
- Heat over to 375.
- Cook chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat for 2 minute.
- Add neufchatel cheese; cook and stir until melted.
- Stir in flour.
- Add broth and vegetables, stir. Simmer for 5 min, stirring occassionally.
- Pour into 10 inch deep dish pie plate and cover with crust. Flute edge.
- Cut slits in crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.