Low Fat and ligher in calories version from the Kraft recipes and I posted it here when I couldn't find a similar one to save for myself. It was simple and quick to make, you could even make the filling ahead of time and then assemble with crust and bake on night for a good week night dinner. Recipe calls for thawing vegetables but mine were mixed in straight from the freezer and it came out just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 375.
- 2Cook chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat for 2 minute.
- 3Add neufchatel cheese; cook and stir until melted.
- 4Stir in flour.
- 5Add broth and vegetables, stir. Simmer for 5 min, stirring occassionally.
- 6Pour into 10 inch deep dish pie plate and cover with crust. Flute edge.
- 7Cut slits in crust to allow steam to escape.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft light zesty italian dressing
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth