I have been using this for about ten years now...its fast ..fluffy and yet very moist...
Make and share this Deep Dark Chocolate Moist Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place the two layer size packaged devils food cake mix in a large mixer bowl, and sift out lumps.
- Add all other ingredients into bowl, and beat well, until combined and thick.
- Bake in greased cake pans at 350 degrees preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick or tester comes away clean.
- Cool ten minutes, invert onto cooling rack.
- Fill and frost with your favourite frosting.
- The original frosting that came with this recipe is as follows:
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon molasses.
- 1 teaspoon rum or water.
- 1 can French Vanilla Canned Frosting.
- Dissolve the sugar, water and molasses until dissolved in the microwave. Cool then whip into the one can of frosting to blend.
- These amounts can be doubled the original was triple.