1/1 Photo of Decadent French Toast
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Breakfast or dessert! It's both and even considered dinner in my house ;) Taking a spin off my French Toast "yummy" I came up with another winner with my family. This is so good you might want to save it for a special occassion.... but Why? Enjoy it whenever you get a sweet tooth, day or night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, and granulated sugar until well combined.
- 2In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or oil over medium heat.
- 3Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, completely coating both sides, cook on hot skillet until all slices have been made into French Toast.
- 4combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar mix well.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture diagonally on each piece of bread.
- 6Place a dollop of Strawberry Topping on top of cheese mixture and fold over making a half. Add more topping if you like and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 7Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry ice cream topping