Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Breakfast or dessert! It's both and even considered dinner in my house ;) Taking a spin off my French Toast "yummy" I came up with another winner with my family. This is so good you might want to save it for a special occassion.... but Why? Enjoy it whenever you get a sweet tooth, day or night.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, and granulated sugar until well combined.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or oil over medium heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, completely coating both sides, cook on hot skillet until all slices have been made into French Toast.
- combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture diagonally on each piece of bread.
- Place a dollop of Strawberry Topping on top of cheese mixture and fold over making a half. Add more topping if you like and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve and Enjoy!