2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
The Kanajyn's Note:
If you love cabbage rolls like I do, this is a great way to make them fast and still keep the flavor the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cabbage, steamed
- 2 cans tomato soup, diluted with 2/3 can of water
- 1Cook rice according to package directions. Let cool. Mix the rice mixture well and set aside.
- 2Shave the ribs off the cabbage leaves and cut the leaves into 3 to 4 inch strips.
- 3Pour some diluted tomato soup into the bottom of a roasting pan.
- 4Layer about 1/3 of the cabbage followed with 1/2 of the rice mixture.
- 5Layer with another 1/3 of the cabbage and generously pierce the cabbage leaves with a fork Pour about 1/2 of the remaining soup over the top of the cabbage and repeat the layer of rice and cabbage.
- 6Pour the remainng soup over the top layer of pierced cabbage.
- 7Bake covered in oven at 350F oven for 2 1/2 hours or until cabbage turn a golden color.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deb's Lazy Holobchi ( Cabbage Rolls )
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1200.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 23.7 g