Recipe by Debra Thomas
This one-dish meal is so simple it may make a grown mom cry. It is a complete meal you can make in your rice cooker and that every kid I've met loves! Add your own touches to make it your own. You are gonna thank me a million times for this one!!!
Top Review by bayoucritter aka. angela
forget the rice cooker..walmart sells a microwave rice cooker (with locking lid) for about $7.00 and it is MUST HAVE...i cook all my rice and alot more in it....this is a great recipe for that cooker....25minutes and your ready to eat.... angela
- 3 cups long grain rice
- water (needed to cook rice in rice cooker)
- 1 can corned beef
- 1 can white corn kernels (drained)
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rice and water in rice cooker and set for keep cycle.
- When rice is cooked, add corned beef and corn; cover and allow to cook on keep cycle for 15 minutes -- if rice seems dry, add a little water.
- Before serving, stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Serve with tabasco sauce, if you like things hot!