Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ground beef with a distinctive kick. My mother's recipe and a staple when we were groung up on a budget. Great over egg noodles or rice,or just eaten like sloppy joe's or a basic chili. Enjoy.
- Season Beef with Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion poweder.
- Brown beef in large skillet.
- Add diced onion and cook till translucent.
- Add water, bbq sauce and ketchup and cook for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Serve over noodles, pasta or as a main course with potatoes or rice.
- Also works well as a sloppy joe.