Ground beef with a distinctive kick. My mother's recipe and a staple when we were groung up on a budget. Great over egg noodles or rice,or just eaten like sloppy joe's or a basic chili. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season Beef with Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion poweder.
- 2Brown beef in large skillet.
- 3Add diced onion and cook till translucent.
- 4Add water, bbq sauce and ketchup and cook for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat.
- 5Serve over noodles, pasta or as a main course with potatoes or rice.
- 6Also works well as a sloppy joe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie's Ground Beef
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 826.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 34.3 g