Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'd call it more of a "spicy hearty vegetable soup" I got this at a weight watcher meeting.
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chipped
- 1 (24 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans fat free low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- Brown the turkey and onions, drain.
- Combine the turkey/onions mixture with all remaining ingredients in a large osup pot, stir, simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Serve.