1/4 Photos of Death by Chocolate Cake Aka Chocolate Heaven Cake
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Deliciously moist and rich chocolate cake. A chocolate lovers dream! Very quick and easy to prepare. Our family's favorite cake recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Pillsbury is best)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup nestles milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nestles peanut butter morsels
- 1 (16 ounce) container of ready to spread pillsbury milk chocolate frosting
- extra chocolate chips, for topping
- pecans, for topping
- 1Prepare cake by the directions on the box and add dry pudding mix, then add morsels and nuts mix well with electric mixer.
- 2Bake as directed in 2- 8 inch round cake pans sprayed with Pam and lightly floured.
- 3When cakes have cooled, spread icing on first layer and sprinkle with additional morsels and nuts.
- 4Add second layer and repeat the process icing the sides of the cake as well.
- 5Enjoy this Chocolate Heaven!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate Cake Aka Chocolate Heaven Cake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 574.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g