- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 4 eggs, water, oil,& sour cream until smooth.
- Add the box of cake mix and pudding stirring until smooth.
- added chocolate chips, mixing just until blended.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- I sometimes garnish with powdered sugar when cooled.