Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Talked my husband into making dinner and this is what he made.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- Brown ground beef with taco seasoning. Spread dough out on baking sheet. Top with taco sauce, then ground beef, then pico de gallo, and then cheeses. Bake according to directions on dough. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then top with lettuce and black olives.