Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
We loved this. Simple and elegant. I made a third of the recipe to serve 2.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup dates, pitted and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 large bananas, sliced in half lengthwise then sliced into 1/2 inch half rounds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to top
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream and sugar then beat until stiff with an electric mixer.
- Fold in dates and bananas.
- Place in 6 serving dishes, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Chill for 30 minutes; then serve.
A delicious and easy recipe to make, i used low fat coolwhip and it was still great!.
Don't really know how to rate this recipe. DH ate one spoon full , I used cool whip : because I had it on hand, DD (4 years old) said she only liked the cream part and I do not eat cool whip so I didn't try it. I used nice soft Iranian dates, no sugar as I believe cool whip has some.
tthis is so good saw picture on the vegatarian site under zaar 6 tour saw your name and knew it was good