Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Double fudge walnut brownies.
Make and share this Dark Decadent Brownies With Fudge Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 teaspoon light cream or 1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a cookie sheet, toast walnuts until golden brown (10 minutes); set aside.
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, warm corn syrup, butter, and chocolate, stirring until ingredients melt and blend together.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in sugar.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, flour, and nuts.
- Pour mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake just until cake tester inserted in middle comes out clean (20-25 minutes; do not overbake).
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, warm corn syrup, butter, and chocolate, stirring until ingredients melt and blend together; add cream.
- Spread glaze on warm brownies, then let cool in pan.
- Cut into 1" squares.