Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
These decadently dark truffles taste as if they were made by a master confectioner. Try them rolled in toasted nuts, flaked coconut or cocoa!
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 2⁄3 cups dark chocolate chips
- finely chopped nuts, toasted
- toasted flaked coconut
- unsweetened cocoa
- Line baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat cream to a gentle boil in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips; stir until mixture is smooth and all chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drop chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Shape or roll into balls; coat with nuts, coconut or cocoa.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.