1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies With Sweet Cream Cheese Drizzle
My family was tired of dried out store bought brownie mixes. When my co-worker brought these into work one afternoon, I had to get the recipe. We tweaked a few things to suit our tastes and this is what we got. We'll never go back to mixes again! You're going to want a tall glass of milk with these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir in sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl sift the flour and cocoa together three times. Then add the sifted flour and cocoa to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- 4In a small bowl, toss the chocolate chips in a Tbsp of flour, until they are lightly coated. This helps the chocolate chips suspend evenly throughout the batter instead of sinking to the bottom of the brownies. Once coated, add the chocolate chips to the batter and mix until evenly distributed.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of brownies comes out clean.
- 6Mix softened cream cheese and milk with fork until smooth. Add powdered sugar until smooth and glossy. Drizzle over cooled brownies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies With Sweet Cream Cheese Drizzle
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g