Recipe by ~~Lasagna Lover~~
I got this recipe from my dear mom, who is the best at cooking, maybe that's why we are all fat @ home ;) Try it & tell me your opinion...
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 60 g melted butter
- warm water (As needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- The Cake:.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, vanilia & sugar using a electric mixer.
- Add milk & corn oil, mix again for 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cacao & baking powder, then add to the previous mixture.
- Use the electric mixer for 5-7 minutes medium speed.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour in a preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- NB: Don't ever open the oven before 30 minutes or the cake will go down.
- The Sauce:.
- Mix all the powder ingredients together.
- Add the butter & mix well.
- Add warm water slowly til the mixture is smooth.
- After the cake is ready, you can spread the sauce on top of it or even cut it into 2 & fill it with chocolate.
- NB: If you're seeking an easy way, you can always buy ready made chocolate sauce.