Recipe by Dannygirl
I searched and searched for a recipe to make Parisienne or Portuguese potatoes. Nothing came up, so I put this together. Cook time includes marinating.
Top Review by Alisa_O
I've made this dish a few times now and it's turned out great each time. The whole family enjoys it and it works well with either lamb chops or rack of lamb. It's earned a spot in the family favourites recipe book!
- 1 lb parisienne potato (small potato balls)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic and red pepper spice mix (I use Clubhouse)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes and spices with half cup oil.
- Shake so all potatoes are coated.
- Let Marinate in the fridge 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In glass baking dish, pour 2 tbsp Olive and spread around bottom of dish.
- Spread marinated potatoes on bottom of dish in a single row.
- Bake 1 hour, flip potatoes half way through cooking.