Dairy and Egg Free Naan Bread Recipe
Make and share this Dairy Free Naan Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle and slowly need the dough for 8-10 minutes.
- Put the dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with a damp tea towl. Put in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Break the dough into 4 balls.
- Heat a baking sheet under the grill.
- Roll the balls into teardrop shapes and sprinkle the garlic on and press into the dough.
- Put under the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Brush with dairy free spread and serve hot.