1/1 Photo of Dairy Free Naan Bread
Dairy and Egg Free Naan Bread Recipe
My Private Note
Naan Br ...
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 120 ml soya milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
For the topping
- 1Sift the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- 2Make a hole in the middle and slowly need the dough for 8-10 minutes.
- 3Put the dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with a damp tea towl. Put in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Break the dough into 4 balls.
- 5Heat a baking sheet under the grill.
- 6Roll the balls into teardrop shapes and sprinkle the garlic on and press into the dough.
- 7Put under the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- 8Brush with dairy free spread and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Free Naan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 361.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g