Recipe by alapeanutbuttersandwiches
While I was in the kitchen getting meals together that would suit my son who is allergic to dairy, my husband requested that a recipe be created in his honor...this could and does get rave reviews by both the men in my life!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans canned chicken, drained
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing (a.k.a. Miracle Whip)
- 10 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a fork, smash the chicken for better mixability.
- Add the red grapes, red onion, salt, worchestershire, mayonnaise and salad dressing, stir well.
- Distribute chicken salad to bread to create sandwiches.
- **Note: Always read the ingredients of any prepared food before using to ensure there is not hidden Dairy.**.