Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious!! My mom made these all the time for school and the neighborhood kids! This particular recipe comes from my future FIL! Courtesy of Mick Bressler.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, chunky
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- Mix sugar, cocoa, butter and milk in a pan.
- Cook on medium heat until it boils.
- Cool one minute; add vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats and stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper!
These are a perfect unbaked cookie. I love the addition of the peanut butter. Thanks for sharing your recipe.