1/1 Photo of Dad's Special C-Mas Eve Hot Chocolate
There is nothing better then the tradition of homemade "special" hot chocolate on Christmas eve. Until you try this you won't know what REAL hot chocolate really is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk, cocoa powder and sugar to simmer in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking frequently.
- 2Add chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth.
- 3Add salt.
- 4Bring to simmer, whisking constantly until frothy.
- 5Mix in Kahlua at last minute if desired.
- 6Ladle into 4 mugs, top with whip cream if desired, and sprinkle with grated chocolate, cinnamon or marshmallows as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Special C-Mas Eve Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g