Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a family favorite. My husband happens to be an excellent scratch cook and one night he just took some things we had and put them together and out this came. I'm sure this will become a family favorite for those who try it.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (I use margarine)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup western salad dressing
- 3 -4 chicken breasts (Can be frozen!)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients (except chicken) together.
- Place 1/2 of this mixture in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Add chicken breasts then cover with the remaining 1/2 of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
This is a great meal, and it is FAST to throw together. Thanks to Dad." It has become a favorite chicken dish for us. Hard to go wrong with this one. THANKS!
This was a very good meal. Very easy as well. It will become a family favorite