Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dad's blood mary - it's fantastic!
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 stalks celery
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine all ingredients except for celery & lime wedges.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with celery stick and lime.
This was a great bloody mary. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu tag.