Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. I made this salad for my home party. Every one like it!
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup edamame
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seed
- 12 pieces mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄8 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh carrot, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice the tops off of the oranges then peel zest, Using a paring or grapefruit knife and spoon, scoop out pulp from oranges, leaving a shell. Just be careful not to rip. Separate orange sections; transfer to a small bowl.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over carrots and Alfredo sauce mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining goat cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat to cool down, then add edamame, sesame seeds, salt and pepper then mix well. After add tomato and orange segments then stir gently.
- Place the orange cups on a serving platter. Fill the cups with potato salad. Put orange tops on side and serve it. Squeeze top to drizzle fresh orange juice on potato salad before eat.