Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Wondering what to cook for dinner one night, I raided through my cupboard/fridge/freezer and came up with the following recipe. It is extremely yummy. This recipe has become a favourite in my house.
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 cup peas
- 1⁄2 sweet potato
- 1 carrot
- 400 g tiny tat potatoes
- 1⁄8 of a Japanese pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup beans
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cups gravox, gravy mix - 2 cups worth
- 2 -3 tablespoons keens curry powder
- cook mince and onion in a frying pan.
- once cooked, add all other vegetables.
- mix up gravox so you have 2 cups worth. add curry powder to gravy mix. pour mixture over vegies and meat in fry pan.
- Allow gravy to heat up and start boiling. Once this begins, reduce heat to a simmer, cover frypan with a lid and allow vegies to cook. stir occassionally to make sure vegies don't stick to bottom of frypan.
- serve with crusty bread rolls.
I loved this took it for lunch the next day and it was even better. I will be making this one again. I put 2 tbs of curry powder and that was enough for us. Made for Spring PAC 08