Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a perfect way to use of Thanksgiving leftovers. Different and delicious! Serve it on lettuce leaves or rolls.
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chutney
- 14.78-19.71 ml curry powder, to taste
- whipping cream, as needed
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 78.07 ml chopped dried cranberries or 78.07 ml raisins
- 14.79 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- 354.88 ml diced cooked turkey
- Combine mayonnaise and chutney in a small bowl, adding curry powder to your taste. Stir in a little cream to moisten. In a larger bowl, combine celery, chopped dried cranberries, green onion, pecans, if using, and turkey.
- Chill for one hout to let flavors meld.
I loved the combination of flavors and textures in this salad. I used the dried cranberries and the optional pecans. I moistened it with milk instead of whipping cream. This was delicious over fresh baby spinach. Thanx for posting this; it will be a great use for chicken as well as turkey.