Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I put together this recipe with ingredients on hand. My toddler and I loved it!
Make and share this Curried Sweet Potato and Lentils recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the lentils in till soft.
- Sauté the onions in a bit of oil.
- When onions are softened add the sweet potato you may need to add a bit more oil
- Sauté until the sweet potato is soft.
- Add the lentils, cover and simmer for 20 minutes -- you may want to add a few tablespoons of water.
- Serve as is or over couscous or rice.